- Easily retrofit your existing pond with this skimmer unit. Effectively removes floating leaves from the surface.
- Large basket strainer capacity.
- The float weir allows varied pond water level.
- Requires water suction from intake side of a pump to operate.
- Minimum flow rate is 800 GPH.
- Requires a 1-1/2″ minimum side wall or floor port to “tap into” suction side of pump.
- A rigid or flexible liner can be retrofitted to use this skimmer by adding a bulkhead fitting to the wall or floor of a pond (for proper positioning in pond).
- The float ring weir has up to 5-1/2″ of vertical travel to allow for water level changes; ie: filter back-flushes, water changes and waves created by waterfall.
- The skimmer has a 1-1/2″ NPT female thread in the bottom of the skimmer for suction line hook up.
- Strong construction – made from ABS Cycolac.
- Easy to clean.
- Black in color with Black Basket
- Features a large basket, larger skimmer float, and skims 360 degrees around.
- 1 Year Mfg’s Limited Warranty on Skimmer (Excluding Basket)
- This Unit is a retrofit skimmer.
|Dimensions||12.5 × 3.25 × 3.25 in|