What is it like to buy koi in Japan - The Selecting Process Trailer (4K)A preview of Sacramento Koi's 2018 koi buying trip to Japan. Many of the koi pictured in this film will be available for sale starting Nov. 17, 2018. Visit SacramentoKoi.com for more detail.
What is it like to buy koi in Japan?Join Sacramento Koi as we travel to Japan on our annual koi buying trip to experience first hand, what it is like to buy koi in Japan.
To place a request for a new koi on our next buying trip, review the following video.
http://www.sacramentokoi.com - Here you'll find the equipment that we manufacture.
http://koi.sacramentokoi.com - Here are the koi that we currently have for sale. Check back on November 16th to preview our new arrivals!
Want to build a koi pond? See our video, 20 questions to ask yourself before you build a koi pond.
Don't forget to subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/SacKoi?sub_confirmation=1
Introduction to Sacramento KoiAn introduction to many of the services that Sacramento Koi offers to all of our customers. Some of these serves include koi pond design, free design plan on our web site at sacramentokoi.com, new pond construction, retrofitting pond, repairing pond, imported koi from japan, and a full line of medications for treating sick / infected koi along with testing supples and food.
Commercial Koi Pond ProjectsA few of Sacramento Koi's commercial and large residential ponds
20 Questions To Ask Yourself Before You Build a Koi Pondwww.sacramentokoi.com - Follow us on Instagram! - www.instagram.com/sacramentokoi/
Steve Walker with Sacramento Koi discusses the top 20 commonly made mistakes that people often make when building a koi pond and how to avoid them.
1) How large should I make my koi pond? - 2:59
2) Where should I place my koi pond? - 6:24
3) Can I grow plants in my koi pond? - 8:52
4) Which pond is better, rubber liner or concrete? - 11:48
5) "How important is the shape and contour of the pond? - 13:57
6) How deep should I make my koi pond? - 16:10
7) How important is the filter? - 18:51
8) How far away from the pond can I install my filter system? - 20:52
9) Do I need a pre-filter? - 22:16
10) What size pump will I need? - 24:07
11) What size pipe should I use? - 28:32
12) How important is it to have a bottom drain? - 31:11
13) How important is it to have a skimmer? - 33:01
14) How important is it to have jets? - 34:29
15) How important is it to have an auto-fill? - 37:37
16) Do I need to install an ultraviolet light? - 39:21
17) Should I install under water lights in my pond? - 43:26
18) Should I install an auto-feeder on my pond? - 48:29
19) How many koi can i put in my pond? - 51:56
20) What should l look for when selecting someone to build
my koi pond? - 53:22
* ) Concluding thoughts - 56:58
Pond building 101 (20 questions to ask yourself before building a koi pond.Steve Walker, President of Sacramento Koi discusses 20 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Build a Koi Pond
Sacramento Koi 2012 Koi Buying Trip PreviewSacramento Koi's most recent Koi buying trip to Japan. Featured in this video is Ogata Koi Farm in southern Japan along with Yamazaki Koi Farms in northern Japan. Check back later for a full length film of our week long buying trip.
Sacramento Koi's 2007 Japan Buying Trip 4Sacramento Koi's 2007 Koi buying trip to Japan. Featured in this video is our visit to Yamazaki, Hiroi, Kaneko, Jirosuke, Hirasawa and Hosakai Koi Farms.
Sacramento Koi's 2007 Japan Buying Trip 3Sacramento Koi's 2007 Koi buying trip to Japan. Featured in this video is our visit to Masaki and one of you favorite breeders Ofuchi.
Sacramento Koi's 2007 Japan Buying Trip 2Sacramento Koi's 2007 Koi buying trip to Japan. Featured in this video is our visit to Yamazaki, Akio and Shinoda Koi Farms.
Sacramento Koi's 2007 Japan Buying Trip 1Sacramento Koi's 2007 Koi buying trip to Japan. Featured in this video is our visit to Ogata's Koi Farm. And yes we did get the number 2 breeder in all of Japan and his family to play twister.