The Growth Diet is recommended when optimum growth is desired on fish 2 years old or younger. This food can only be used on water temperatures 65 degrees and above. It’s nutritionally balanced and no other supplemental feeding is needed.
|Crude Protein||not less than||35.00%|
|Crude Fat||not less than||4.00%|
|Crude Fiber||not more than||4.00%|
|Ash||not more than||8.90%|
- High Quality White Fish Meal
- Natural Color Enhancers – spirulina, shrimp meal, marigold extract
- Probiotics – improves digestibility and immune system support
- Yucca Extract – reduces ammonia and improves water quality
- Organic Minerals – increases bioavailability and improves absorption
Recommended Feeding Instructions
For optimum growth of young fish in water temperatures 64 °F (18°C) and above: feed an amount fish will readily consume in 5 minutes. Feed 3 to 5 times per day.
- No Artificial Colors or Dyes
- Extruded floating pellets – Maintains water clarity for the enjoyment of your pond.
- No ingredients from China
- Guaranteed Quality & Freshness
- Available in Medium & Large Pellets:
- Medium pellet is approx. 4.5 mm
- Large pellet is approx. 5.5 to 6 mm
White Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Ground Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Fish Oil, Lecithin, Shrimp Meal, Spirulina, Mono-Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Propionic Acid (a preservative), Lignin Sulfonate, Mannan Oligosaccharides, Marigold Extract, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Canthaxanthin, Vitamin C (AsPP L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin K(Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex), Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Cobalt Carbonate.
If your fish are over 2 years old or your water is cooler than 65 degrees, we would recommend using the Ultra Balance Maintenance Formula.