Recommended Pond Size:
- Advantage 10 Bead Filter is good for ponds up to 10,000 gallons in size.
- Advantage 15 Bead Filter is good for ponds up to 15,000 gallons in size.
Note: Oversizing the filter for the pond will reduce how often you will need to backwash the filter.
Media: Round Poly Beads
- ABF 10 = 3.50 cubic feet
- ABF 15 = 5.00 cubic feet
- Fiberglass Tank
- Isoplast Top Closure Lid
- Rigid Plastic Base
- Metal Blower
- PVC Multiport Control Valve with 2 inch in/out openings.
Recommended Flow: 25 GPM – 80 GPM
Over 80 GPM may force small particles through the filter and slightly reduce the clarity of your water. With very high flow systems, consider bypassing the filter with excessive water flow.
Maximum Pressure: 50 PSI
- Designed specifically for koi ponds.
- Easiest pond filter to maintain available.
- Only filter available with a “Satisfaction Guarantee.”
- Both an excellent biological and mechanical filter.
- Never need to change filter media.
- Clear top closure lid allows you to see inside filter during backwashing.
- Backwashing operation takes only 5 minutes.
- ABF 10 = 4 boxes weighing 195 lbs total.
- ABF 15 = 6 boxes weighing 285 lbs total.
- 30 GPM = 1.2 ft of head
- 40 GPM = 3.1 ft of head
- 50 GPM = 5.5 ft of head
- 60 GPM = 8.3 ft of head
- 70 GPM = 10.4 ft of head
- 80 GPM = 13.4 ft of head
Note: If the pond requires over 70 gallons per minute, consider installing two smaller filters. Dividing the flow between the two filters will greatly reduce the head pressure of the whole system.
- 1 Year Satisfaction Guarantee
- 2 Year Warranty on Blower and Multiport Head
- 3 Year Warranty on Tank and Internals
- 2 Horsepower
- 8.2 amps @110 Volts
- Use only when pump(s) is off during the backwash cycle.