Advantage Glass Filters
The real beauty of quality koi fish is their wonderful colors. These colors can only be truly appreciated in a pond with extremely clear water. The Advantage Bead filter is designed to provide that quality of water in your pond. However, the Advantage Glass Polishing filter is designed (when properly installed*) to take your pond water clarity to an even higher level. The Glass Polishing filter polishes the water by filtering out the smallest of particles leaving you with a water that is not only crystal clear but has a “sparkle” to it like drinking water.
*The Advantage Glass Polishing Filter is designed only to be installed in conjunction with an Advantage Bead filter.
Pricing and Specifications
“I love my Advantage Bead filter. But the clarity I receive from the Advantage Glass Polishing filter is unbelievable.
Tom Holder (owner Koi Kare Kennel)
“Each time I install an Advantage Bead filter I know my customers will be happy, but when I add the Glass filter I know they will be ecstatic”
Darin Gutierres (owner Diablo Koi)
Look at the Advantages:
-Advantage Glass Polishing Filter
- A pressurized system which allows the filter to be located out of sight from the pond if desired.
- Easy access to glass media (30 sec.). No plumbing to disconnect or remove; just unscrew top.
- A valve on top to allow air to escape when using the blower to stir-up glass media during the back wash cycle. NEW!
- It works similarly to a conventional sand filter, which have proven for years to give incredible water clarity except, without the clogging problems associated with a sand filter.
- A recycled glass media is used instead of sand. This new material is 20% lighter than sand which makes it easier to clean during the backwash cycle. Additionally, because of the irregular shape of the glass media it is not prone to “channeling” like sand will.
- A unique inner head design reduces loss of the glass media during back washing.
- When the “Advantage Glass Filter” is properly plumbed in series with the “Advantage Bead Filter”, both filters can easily be back washed using the same bead filter blower by simply adjusting the appropriate valves settings.
- The filter comes in two sizes:
- - Advantage 10 Glass – for ponds up to 10,000 gallons
- - Advantage 15 Glass – for ponds up to 15,000 gallons